Wednesday, February 10 at 10:00am to 1:30pmVirtual Event
This conference, hosted by the CLEANR, UCI Newkirk Center for Science & Society, and Coastal Quest, brings together experts and advocates from across multiple ﬁelds of conservation to address threats to ecosystems and biodiversity, and the eﬀorts being made, demanded, and imagined in order to protect and restore species in decline. The program presents a series of distinctively diﬀerent approaches to species conservation and management.
• Magnitude of the Threats and Unmet Challenges
• Solutions: Saving Them in the Wild
• Ex-situ conservation: The Role of Zoos and Reserves in Reducing Extinctions
• Experimenting with Technology to Stop or Reverse Extinction
• The Imperative for Action
You may login with your UCINetID. No account creation is necessary
ALL OTHER USERS:
When creating an account, please create it with your first and last name, otherwise it may be deleted
NOTE ON EVENT SUBMISSION:
In order to submit events, users must have an UCI email address (@uci.edu). All events submitted by non-UCI users WILL be deleted.